Friday, January 20, 2012

Soccer to me

Soccer to me is part of my life. You can’t go professional if you don’t practice. To me that is my goal in life. Some people say that someone has a perfect game, in any sport; there is no such thing as a perfect game. When I have a good game, I know I can do better. In life I always wanted to be like my dad, a phenomenal soccer player. Soccer to me is what I do and what I always will do. In soccer I do look up to people I want to be in life. They don’t stop practicing even though they are in a professional league. That goes to show that even the best players you know have to practice. Soccer to me is a sport that I will pass down and always will.    

No comments:

Post a Comment