Thursday, December 22, 2011

The benifets of soccer

I have recently read an article about the benefits http://www.sportspundit.com/soccer/articles/14-the-benefits-of-soccer . Yes, I agree that soccer is a good sport to be fit and it is still fun. Some of the comments I have read on this article were comments that people had put their hearts into. These people were talking about how there were obese when they did not play soccer, but when they had started playing they had lost weight and loved soccer. Also in this article it tells about how soccer can build up muscle mass and can make kids eat better.
This article I thought was very well done and tells a lot about the benefits of soccer. Another thing I would like to add is that in the article I liked how this author explained how soccer can make more friends for people. I play soccer myself and I think that this article can show a lot about the benefits of soccer.
The best thing I had found in this article was that how this author talked about how soccer can burn off calories while playing. Also how kids get off the couch, turn off the TV and go and play soccer. Also when boys and girls work together they have more respect for each other when they are playing the game of soccer. Soccer is a nice, fun, and healthy sport that everyone can play. Most kids start out by playing youth soccer but stop when they go into middle school or later in elementary. But by reading this article it would be a great idea for some people out there that should start playing soccer.  

No comments:

Post a Comment